Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
If you are looking for a strategic partner for your digital marketing needs, you can contact Anicodedigital.com. The products and/or services offered by anicodedigital.com (hereinafter referred to as “us,” “we,” “Company” or “us”) and its subsidiaries in conjunction with its services (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) are subject to the following Terms of service. If you do not agree or understand or cannot comply with any aspect of the terms of service described herein, you are advised to cease using the website immediately. The company reserves the right to change, update, or remove any aspect of the terms of service at any time with or without providing prior notice.
While sending us emails to visiting our website, you are communicating with us electronically, thereby consenting to receive communication from us through electronic means unless you specifically opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” option or by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of changes in our policies, we will communicate the changes through email. You agree that the disclosures, notices, agreements, and other communications that we send electronically satisfy any legal requirement that the communication is in writing.
The following terms of service apply to all users of the website. The website may have links to third-party websites that are not controlled or owned by the company. The company does not assume responsibility or exercise control over the privacy policies, content, or practices of any third party website. By using the website, you relive the company from all liability arising from the use of links from third party websites.
Access to the website
The company provides you with permission to use the website as per the terms of service provided that:
- a) the use of the website is limited to your personal, noncommercial use
- b) you will not distribute or copy any part of the website in other mediums without the written permission of the company
- c) you will not download or alter any part of the website to use it for any other purpose instead of for what it is built for
- d) you will always comply with the terms and conditions of the terms of service.
You do not utilize any framing method to use the logo, trademark, or other proprietary information such as text, images, form, or page layout of the website or the company and its affiliates without written permission from the company. Any unauthorized use will terminate the license or permission granted. You are granted a revocable, limited, and nonexclusive right to use the website to purchase products and services.
To avail the services provided by Anicodedigital, the company may require you to provide a few details like your mail, number, business name, etc. You can subscribe to our newsletter and latest update by simply providing your email address; we won’t be asking you to make an account for the same on our site.
You can simply buy digital products via direct payment or using our Razorpay page. For purchasing our services, the same can be done. We won’t ask to save any details of your credit card or any other payment options.
- All copyright trademarks, and additional intellectual property rights in the website and its content are owned by or licensed to Anicodedigital or differently used by Anicodedigital as permitted by law.
- None of the content can be used, downloaded, duplicated, multiplied, transferred, collected, traded, or circulated without the preceding signed permission of the copyright holder. One can read the details online, explore our blog sections, by visiting the site, or can get updates on their emails. No one is allowed to use the data on any other site for their usage.
- If a person/company on the web holds the copyright of any published material, Anicodedigital will grant credit by publishing a name corresponding to that content or will eliminate that content. No compensation will be implemented in terms of money. Note that the content copyright date should be before the date we published.)
Any offer price will not include any music copyright/license used in any of our services; if you (client) need it, we will discuss this separately. There will be separate dedicated discussions for the same related to copyright/licensing.
By accepting the offer price, you accept all our terms and conditions.
In case of disputes, Indore courts will have sole jurisdiction.
In case there is any dispute, it will be referred to the Mediation cell in M.P. Highcourt, Indore Bench. In case of failure of mediation, the matter will be referred to Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation act 1996. The arbitrator will be decided mutually, who will be a retired high court judge.