Anicodedigital Privacy & Policy
Information collected by the company.
User-provided information: You are required to provide personally identifiable information such as name, email address, etc. This is mandatory information required for performing the activities on the website, such as registering for information, purchasing our services, posting messages, and reviews in our forums. The other activities include availing for sweepstakes, using product promotions, taking surveys and subscribing to newsletters, etc.
Log-file information: Our servers record the browsing information whenever you visit our website. It includes information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, your web request, browser language, browser type, domain names, number of clicks, landing pages, visited pages, time spent on each page, date and time of your visit, and cookies that identify your browser.
How we use the information
- If you sign up as a member of our website, we store that information and provide personalized content based on your demographics.
- Any information submitted by you to the website, such as reviews, comments, manuscripts, etc. within your public profile becomes publically available to be viewed by others.
- We do not use your personally identifiable information and email address etc. to send marketing or commercial messages without your consent. You can opt-in or opt-out at any point of time for the specific features of our website. We may use your email address for administrative or non-marketing purposes, e.g., customer service or major changes in policy, etc.
- We use both your personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information such as cookies, user usage data, browser type, IP addresses, etc. to improve the design of the website and quality of experience. This helps us to provide new functionality and services by storing and analyzing user trends.
- We store and use your profile and log file information to a) remember your login credentials so that you don’t have to enter it again during the next visit. b) to provide personalized content. c) monitor the performance of our marketing campaign d) monitor metrics such as the total number of visitors, pages visited, etc. e) track your submissions, participation in promotions, sweepstakes, etc.
- We do not share your information with third parties. When a user account is closed, the company destroys the user’s personal information after 30 days unless the user makes a request not to for specific reasons.
Our approach to data security
We take data security seriously and make use of commercially reasonable technical, physical, and managerial safeguards to preserve the security and integrity of your personal information. We, however, cannot warrant or ensure the security of your information. It is at the user’s risk that they submit information to our website. If the company identifies a security breach, we may attempt to notify you using electronic means to take appropriate steps to safeguard your information. The company may post a notice on the website in case of security breaches. In case you identify a security breach of your personally identifiable information, you can contact us through our email id.
Disclosing your information